String of Pearls Plant
Please note this plant is only available for pickup from our DC shop or delivery in the Washington, DC area. Learn more about local delivery here!
These beauties are famous for their delicate, cascading pearl-shaped leaves. Succulent in nature, the String of Pearls enjoys plenty of sun and infrequent watering, about once every two weeks. Watering too often will easily lead to root rot, so make sure to neglect it a little! In an ideal environment, your plant will produce small, fluffy white blooms.
- 4” grow pot diameter and is approximately 2-4" long
- 6” grow pot diameter and is approximately 4-6" long
- Plant size and coloring may vary, plant will come starting to trail
- Comes in a plastic grow pot; planter sold separately
- Please click here for care instructions
- ALL PLANTS ARE FINAL SALE