Philodendron Prince of Orange Plant
Please note this plant is only available for pickup from our DC shop or delivery in the Washington, DC area. Learn more about local delivery here!
This stunning Philodendron hybrid gets its name from its brilliantly hued leaves that change color as it grows! New leaves start off as light orange or yellow color that develop into orange and copper tones then finally maturing into a green leaf. With a bushy growth pattern, they don’t mind being pruned to maintain the shape and size you like. Water about once a week when the top two inches of the soil is dry.
- This plant has a 10” grow pot diameter and is approximately 1-2’ tall
- Plant size and coloring may vary
- Comes in a plastic grow pot; planter sold separately
- Please click here for care instructions
- ALL PLANTS ARE FINAL SALE