Euphorbia Firesticks Plant
Please note this plant is only available for pickup from our DC shop or delivery in the Washington, DC area. Learn more about local delivery here!
Euphorbia tirucalli "Firesticks"
Commonly mistaken as cacti, Euphorbia are their own genus of plants. This particular species is among the most popular thanks to the ease of care and relatively quick growth compared to other succulents. The deep red coloring intensifies when the plant is exposed to harsh, direct sunlight. It will sprout more arms and tiny leaves with age, which they naturally shed over time. Give it ample sunlight and allow the soil to dry out between waterings.
- This plant has a 6" plastic grow pot diameter and is approximately 20-24" tall
- This plant has a 10" plastic grow pot diameter
- Plant size and coloring may vary
- Comes in a plastic grow pot; planter sold separately
- Please click here for care instructions
- ALL PLANTS ARE FINAL SALE