Please note this plant is only available for pickup from our DC shop or delivery in the Washington, DC area. Learn more about local delivery here!
Despite its name, the Ponytail Palm is not a palm at all — it’s actually in the same family as Agave! An ideal companion for travelers or those looking for a statement plant that requires minimal care, this slow-growing plant has a gorgeous mane and a swollen trunk, leading to its common name the elephant’s foot plant. Water approximately every two to three weeks (it’s very drought tolerant!) and provide as much direct sunlight as possible.
- This plant has a 14” plastic grow pot diameter and is approximately 3-4' tall
- Plant size and coloring may vary
- Comes in a plastic grow pot; planter sold separately
- Please click here for care instructions
- ALL PLANTS ARE FINAL SALE