Please note this plant is only available for pickup from our DC shop or delivery in the Washington, DC area. Learn more about local delivery here!
The cheery colors of the Moon Cactus make it impossible to go unnoticed. Fun fact: the Moon Cactus is actually two different cacti grafted onto each other! The colorful top cannot survive on its own because it lacks chlorophyll, so it uses the bottom green stem to survive. Give it full sun and water once or twice a month to watch it thrive.
- Mini Moon Cactus comes in a 2” grow pot diameter and is approximately 3-4" tall
- Extra Small Moon Cactus size comes in a 4" grow pot diameter and is approximately 5" tall
- Plant height and coloring may vary
- Comes in a plastic grow pot; planter sold separately
- Please click here for care instructions
- ALL PLANTS ARE FINAL SALE