Please note this plant is only available for pickup from our DC shop or delivery in the Washington, DC area. Learn more about local delivery here!
Although commonly sold as pseudo-Christmas trees, Norfolk pines are great indoor plants that grow year round, eventually reaching incredible heights! Despite their name, they are not true pines and come from the tropics, meaning they are not cold hardy, appreciate higher humidity, and do not like to dry out. Water thoroughly when the top 2-3" of the soil dries and place it in front of your brightest window.
- 4" grow pot diameter and is approximately 6-12" tall
- 6” grow pot diameter and is approximately 1-2' tall
- 10” grow pot diameter and is approximately 2.5-3.5' tall
- Plant height and coloring may vary
- Comes in a plastic grow pot; planter sold separately
- Please click here for care instructions
- ALL PLANTS ARE FINAL SALE