Marble Queen Pothos Plant
Please note this plant is only available for pickup from our DC shop or delivery in the Washington, DC area. Learn more about local delivery here!
Epipremnum aureum 'Marble Queen'
Marble Queen Pothos can thrive almost anywhere, but prefers bright filtered light. This plant is very communicative: the leaves will droop when thirsty, and perk back up shortly after watering. Water approximately once per week or as soon as the soil dries out. To propagate: snip at a node, stick in water, and watch it multiply!
- 6” grow pot diameter and is approximately 4-8" long
- 8” grow pot diameter and is approximately 10-18" long
- Plant height and coloring may vary
- Comes in a plastic grow pot; planter sold separately
- Please click here for care instructions
- ALL PLANTS ARE FINAL SALE