Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant
Please note this plant is only available for pickup from our DC shop or delivery in the Washington, DC area. Learn more about local delivery here!
LIGHT: Bright + filtered — make sure your fiddle can “see the sky!” Enough bright light (but not too much direct sun) is crucial for a happy fiddle.
WATER: Not too much, not too little. Water once the top three inches of soil has completely dried out, and water thoroughly.
PLACEMENT: Make sure your fiddle is placed away from drafts/heating or air conditioning vents.
- 10" 'Bush Form' has 10" grow pot diameter and is approximately 1.5-2' tall
- 10" grow pot diameter and is approximately 2’ tall
- 12" grow pot diameter and is approximately 3-3.5" tall
- 14" grow pot diameter and is approximately 5-6’ tall
- Plant height and coloring may vary
- Comes in a plastic grow pot; planter sold separately
- Please click here for care instructions
- ALL PLANTS ARE FINAL SALE