Little Leaf is looking for a full-time shop manager to join our team. The primary responsibilities of a shop manager are overseeing shop associates, completing tasks delegated by the shop director + creative team, and setting the tone for positivity, productivity and efficiency. The shop manager is also responsible for plant care + quality control, as well as maintaining the desired shop aesthetic.
The shop manager will also work to create a warm + welcoming shop experience for customers by seeking out interactions, sharing product stories and actively assisting customers to provide exceptional customer service on the shop floor.
The ideal candidate is an outgoing, charismatic, and intuitive person who genuinely loves people and plants. A successful shop manager will be flexible, positive and eager to learn.
We are committed to keeping our team members safe during the Covid-19 pandemic and have implemented several precautionary measures, including automatic door locks controlled by our team to limit the number of customers in the shop, plexiglass register shields, mandatory hand sanitizing stations, and more.
Requirements and Position Details
- Full-time position at a competitive hourly rate
- Flexible availability + commitment to working evenings, weekends and holidays a must (4-6 weekend shifts per month)
- Experience in customer service and retail strongly desired
- Love for plants and eagerness to learn about plant care mandatory!
Perks + Benefits
- Healthcare (plus dental + vision options) benefits offered
- Paid time off accrual after year one of employment
- 20% employee discount at Little Leaf and Salt & Sundry
- A supportive, inclusive, fun loving team
- Work in a tiny jungle oasis surrounded by beautiful plants all day!
- Opportunity for professional growth in a fast-paced small business environment
If interested, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter, resume, and a photo of your favorite plant!