Lady Finger Cactus
Please note this plant is only available for pickup from our DC shop or delivery in the Washington, DC area. Learn more about local delivery here!
This cactus is the perfect match for the beginner's succulent and cacti gardens. The spines form dense orange clusters along finger-like stems. Keep this cactus happy and it will reward your with showy yellow or pink flowers during spring!
The thick stems store tons of water and allow them to go weeks or even months without water, an adaptation to the desert environments in which they’re usually found. Fun fact: all true cacti are native to North and South America! Provide them with as much direct sunlight and possible and allow them to dry out completely between waterings.
- This plant has a 4” plastic grow pot diameter and is approximately 2-4" tall
- Plant size, shape, and coloring may vary
- Comes in a plastic grow pot; planter sold separately
- Please click here for care instructions
- ALL PLANTS ARE FINAL SALE