Medium Philodendron Swiss Cheese Plant
Please note this plant is only available for delivery in Washington, DC. Learn more about DC delivery here!
This vining plant is known for its striking leaves with swiss cheese-like holes cut out in them. They can grow to be several feet long under the right conditions-- bright, indirect light and weekly waterings. A cousin to the Monstera Deliciosa, this miniature vining variety is perfect in a hanging basket.
- This plant has an 8” grow pot diameter and is approximately 10"-18" tall
- Plant size and coloring may vary
- Comes in a plastic grow pot; planter sold separately
- Please click here for care instructions
- ALL PLANTS ARE FINAL SALE