Plant enthusiasts on a mission to promote well-being by empowering people to fill their lives with greenery. We believe plant people are the best people and that plants give us purpose, focus and comfort. Our company is wildly passionate about supporting independent makers, designers and artists, especially women and people of color, and amplifying their work on our shelves.
Passionate about the power of plants and excited to share that with others. You'll create a warm + hospitable shop experience for customers as the opening floor lead. You love talking to people and you're big on customer service. As a team player, you’ll help grow and improve our daily operations by keeping the shop organized, clean and well stocked. You're excited to develop strong product knowledge and enthusiastically share that with customers. This position will report directly to the Shop Director.
- Flexible hours
- An inclusive team culture that supports wellness, openness and individuality
- Your favorite plants and pots at an awesome discount
WE ASK FOR:
- Part-time (10-15 hrs/wk) hourly position with flexible availability + commitment to work weekdays, weekends, and some holidays
- Previous experience in customer service or a customer facing role
- Passion for houseplants and willingness to learn more about them
- Experience working with Shopify is strongly preferred but not required
- Ability to lift 50 lbs required and to be on your feet throughout daily shifts
As a company, we believe all are welcome. We believe in generosity of spirit and empathy. And we believe in social responsibility. We are committed to using our position and platform to support our community in meaningful ways and to advocate for social and racial justice.
To apply: Please send an email with your résumé, pay expectations and why you think you’d be perfect for our team to email@example.com.