Our Little Leaf warehouse is hiring! We are seeking a seasonal Stock Room Associate to work closely with our E-Commerce Fulfillment and Customer Care Specialist to unpack + process inventory and ensure timely distribution of product to Little Leaf.
The ideal candidate is a fast and efficient worker with high attention to detail and a strong work ethic. A successful Stock Room Associate is a flexible team player looking to grow and improve the Sun Room’s daily operations. This position will report directly to the Director of E-commerce + Merchandise Planning.
- Receive and process new inventory in a timely manner
- Pack + sticker products to distribute to our shops in a timely + organized manner while ensuring accuracy and safety of inventory
- Water, prune, and organize plants
- Physical coordination of inventory: receive, lift, move, and organize pallets, boxes, plants, and inventory throughout the Sun Room
- Assist with receiving plant deliveries
Requirements and Position Details:
- Part-time, 15-20 hourly position
- Flexible weekday availability
- Ability to lift 50 lbs required and to be on your feet throughout daily shifts
- Experience working in a warehouse preferred
As a company, we believe all are welcome. We believe in generosity of spirit and empathy. And we believe in social responsibility. We are committed to using our position and platform to support our community in meaningful ways and to advocate for social and racial justice.
To apply: Please send an email with your résumé, pay expectations and why you think you’d be perfect for our team to email@example.com